HOW DO I HELP MYSELF?
Identify and reduce the risks.
If you choose to play online, there are some general guidelines that can help make your playing experience safer, and reduce the risk that problems can occur:
- Play for entertainment.
- Play with money that you can afford to lose not for money that you need for important things such as food, rent or bills.
- Set sensible deposit limits and ensure you never deposit more than you can afford to lose.
- If you lose money, don’t play higher stakes to try and recoup your losses.
- If you are upset, tired, or depressed do not play. It is difficult to make good decisions when you are feeling down.
- Find other forms of entertainment so playing does not become too big a part of your life. It will help if you balance your playing with other activities.
In your account area we have implemented an easy way to use our self-exclusion program.
Upon your request, we will cancel your membership and will prevent you from entering our poker room.
We let you set your own maximum allowed deposit amount per month.
Upon your request, we will remove your name from our email list.
You can self-exclude via our Time Out From Play facility